Every second counts and every move is critical in the game of lacrosse. You need explosive speed, intricate footwork, and strength if you want to defeat your opponent. No matter what position you play, Acceleration Indiana Programs can help take your game to the next level and give you the edge over the competition. Athletes in youth leagues, high school, and college have all used this program to their benefit.
Acceleration Indiana offers performance improvement programs for speed, quickness, agility, jump height, stamina, balance, and power. They are tailored to each athlete’s capability and age. Programs take six to eight weeks. Sessions are typically one hour, two to three times per week.
* Beginning Acceleration Program (ages 10 and below) – 14 sessions
* Pre H.S. Acceleration Program (ages 11 to 14/15) – 18 sessions
* Full H.S. Acceleration Program (ages 15/16 and up) – 21 sessions
* Elite H.S./College Acceleration Program – 26 sessions
Optional Programs may be scheduled concurrent with above program or seperately.
* Shooting Power/Velocity – 12 sessions/.5 hr each (2/week)
* Strength Programs (lower, core, and upper body) – 2-3 sessions/week
* In Season/Maintenance – 6 or more/1 hr each (1/week)